The National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS, Inc. and Coalition On Positive Health Empowerment are celebrating the 3rd Annual National African American Hepatitis C Action Day (NAAHCAD). We invite organizations to support the day by signing-on to host activities in your City on or leading up to July 25, 2015.
Signing-on entitles your organization to receive a NAAHCAD promotional package which includes:
- Outreach & Testing events– Testing and linkage to care
- HCV Health Literacy – Workshops to educate the community
- Social Marketing Campaign – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, other
- Town Hall/Policy Intervention – Targeting policy-makers and legislators
In addition, your organization will be mentioned as a national
partner in our social media campaign and your event will be listed on
NBLCA’s web page.
- 2 – NAAHCAD T-shirts (1st – 75 organizations)
- 1 – CDC NAAHCAD “Hit The Streets Poster” – 18 x 24
- 1 – NAACHAD Events Poster – 18 x 24
- 25 – CDC Hepatitis C Flyer – 8 ½ x 11
- 200 – NAACHAD Palm Cards – 4 x 6
As a national partner, your participation will help to ensure the
success and impact of this critically important campaign—namely,
increased Hepatitis C awareness, increased Hepatitis C testing,
increased access to treatment for individuals infected with the
Hepatitis C virus, and, ultimately, a decrease in the number of people
infected with Hepatitis C.
Please contact Melissa Baker at email@example.com or
212.614.0023 ext. 109 if you have any questions or comments. Together,
we can help our communities get educated, get tested, and get the word
out about HCV.
For more information on the National African American Hepatitis C Action Day (Click Here).
Labels: National African American Hepatitis C Action Day (NAAHCAD) 2015