HCV Advocate Eblast: October 15, 2015
You have probably noticed a lot of changes on the HCV Advocate Website in the last couple of months. We launched the newly designed and organized HCV Advocate website. We will be fine tuning the website for the next few months as we continue to roll out all the services. We appreciate the feedback we have received and thank you for your patience.
In this month’s issue we have the follow articles:
- Dr. David Mazoff has retired from HCSP/HCVAdvocate—read about his accomplishments and why he will be missed.
- Disability Column Open Enrollment Final – this is a must-read for everyone who will be signing up for new insurance, Obamacare and Medicare.
- The Five Clinical Trials: What Patients Need to Know: Are you considering volunteering for a clinical trial? If so, this will help you sift through the information to make an informed choice.
- Snapshots: This issue features a study of the risk of hepatitis C and miscarriages and another study that comes closer to the real number of people chronically infected with hepatitis C.
- What’s New? We are including our tattoo fact sheets from www.hepatitistattoos.org on our www.hcvadvocate.org. The tattoo fact sheets will be housed under our Fact Sheet tab.
We would also like to welcome our new Webmaster—Judy Barlow—who officially joined us in August 2015 and who has been working with David to ensure a smooth transition.
Labels: HCV Advocate newsletter Mid-Month 2015